Emmy Day Now

My Emmy's prep is coming to an end and September is right around the corner. It's exciting but a little sad at the same time. I've had a lot of fun with it, learned a few things about packaging and met some really incredible people along the way. Two weeks ago I finished my bags and this weekend I came home to find that I had to replace a few bags (thanks to Marie and Martini.) It's a good thing I made extras for that very reason. It's my own fault. I forgot to put them back in the safe spot after photographing them. Will brought home a box that's big enough to fit all my stuff comfortably so now I'm patiently waiting for the okay to ship it all off to California!





I LOVED my little pins up until it came time to put them on. I've learned that when you have to deal with 100+ tiny pins, it's a bad idea and it will cause you to despise the adorable little pins you ordered for the occasion.

No comments