Getting My Swag On

Preparing for the 2011 Emmy's has been a bit of a battle. It seems like no matter how many lists or charts I make, I find myself forgetting something or not accounting for something. With that said, I have to admit that this is stressful but TERRIFIC all at the same time. I recently discovered that I failed to account for the fact that I needed 550 envelopes...how does someone forget that? At the same time, we received amazing news that our products will not only be represented by The Artistan Group but we have the honor of being represented with GBK Productions.

Recently I received my clear bags that my stationery, envelopes and business cards will go into so I started the process of putting those together. We also made some improvements to our business card design and ordered some new ones and they look fabulous!

After finding out we got invited to the GBK gift lounge we also found out that one of our bags would go straight to the CEO of GBK Productions, Gavin B. Keilly. When Valerie said that it would be okay if we made something customized for him or his daughter, I think we all took advantage. I've seen some pretty amazing things being made for him, I hope he likes everything as much as I have so far!

I re-designed these note cards just for the occasion (and then regretted not ordering a set for myself.)



I couldn't be any happier with how they came out. I love the modern simplicity of the design and I hope he does too!

No comments