2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup lightly packed brown sugar
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. baking powder
1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
2 tbsp. vegetable oil
2 large eggs
3/4 cup of milk
2 large bananas, mashed
- Line your muffin tin and preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together your flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, mash your bananas, then beat together the peanut butter, oil, eggs, and milk.
- Incorporate the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Spoon the batter into your lined muffin tin. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Yields a dozen muffins.