Do you see that amazing color under the bacon? If you haven't tried the Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade, this is the perfect time to try it! It's an enticing blend of sweet brown sugar, bourbon, red bell peppers and spices (and it goes great with everything.) Not only is this a super tasty recipe, but it's super easy as well.
- 1 pkt. Grill Mates® Brown Sugar Bourbon Marinade
- Pork tenderloin
- Thick cut bacon
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Season both sides of your tenderloin with your spice packet, evenly. Gently pat the spices so they stick well to your tenderloin.
2. Wrap your tenderloin in your thick cut bacon. Splurge for the thicker cut, you won't regret it.
3. Place in your preheated oven for 25-30 minutes. You want the internal temperature of your tenderloin to reach 160°F.
4. At 30 minutes I turned the heat up to 375°F and let the bacon crisp up even more.
5. Allow your meat to rest for 10-15 minutes, so you don't lose all your amazing juices.
6. Cut, serve, and ENJOY!
This post was in no way endorsed by Grill Mates®. These are my opinions.