- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F. Line your baking sheet with your silicon baking mat.
- Melt your butter, let cool slightly, and whisk it into your sugars, eggs, and vanilla. Whisk until the mixture is smooth.
- Sift your flour, baking soda, and salt in a separate bowl. Slowly stir your dry ingredients, into your wet with your wooden spoon. You don't want to over mix your dough, just incorporate the two.
- Stir in your chocolate chips.
- Using a small cookie scoop, place your dough balls about 2 inches apart on your silicone baking mat.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes (15 minutes if you like your cookies crunchier.)