L'Oréal EverPure Volume Shampoo & Conditioner


I instantly fell in love with the fragrance of this shampoo! It's a very perfum-y scent, so if you aren't big on scents, this could be a little overpowering, but I love it and my hair smells heavenly all day.


A little background on my hair; my hair is extremely flat, extremely straight, and I have to wash my hair every.single.day to avoid roots that look like a fried chicken factory. I tend to use a lot of dry shampoo, so volumizing products + dry shampoo don't always work well together. So I've always had to battle a trade off of volume or greasy roots. After a week of using these products there is a noticeable increase in volume and texture. I'm usually leary of using conditioner, because it usually speeds up my whole oily root situation, and I find a lot of conditioners can be heavy and counteract volumizing efforts. I've been pleasantly surprised with how light this conditioner is.

My only complaint is that the top closures on the bottles are extremely hard to close and break very easily. The conditioner actually arrived with a broken top, which was likely caused during transit, and in a week the shampoo top matched it.

Overall these are great products that smell heavenly and are an amazing value!

These products were provided complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes

No comments