Free Disney Gift Cards


Have you heard about Ibotta? Ibotta is an app that allows you to earn cash back in stores like Target, Walmart, Whole Foods Market, Winn-Dixie, Rouses, Sam's Club, and many others. As well as with top apps such as Amazon, Apple, Boxed, Jet, and many more. If you're my friend I know you have heard me talk about my "free" Disney Gift Cards. Well now I'm going to share with you how I get these "free" Disney Gift Cards.

Every Sunday I sit down and put together a meal plan and write out all the items I need to purchase at the grocery store. I then pull out my phone and cross reference which of these items I can get cash back with on Ibotta (I also use in store coupons for extra savings) and then I come home, scan the product barcodes, and submit my receipt. In no time I've got cash back!


Last November I withdrew over $50 from Ibotta to my Paypal account and used that money to buy Disney Gift Cards I could use during our Walt Disney World vacation. As this is money I otherwise would not have, I call it "free money" which becomes my "free" Disney Gift Cards! (If Disney isn't in your plans, Ibotta will let you cash out directly for Amazon Gift Cards too.) Each trip I usually have over $100 in these "gift cards" between the apps I use just for cash back. It's always nice to get something back and get to put it towards something fun!

Start Saving

  • Click here to join Ibotta and download the app (the app is required to submit a receipt.)
  • Unlock Rebates: before you go shopping, unlock cash rewards on great products by completing simple tasks.
  • Go Shopping: Buy the products you've unlocked at any supported store.
  • Verify Your Purchases: Scan your product barcodes, then submit a photo of your receipt.
  • Earn Cash Back: Your cash is deposited into your Ibotta account within 48 hours.
  • You can also save by linking Loyalty Accounts from Preferred Partners as well as Mobile In-App Purchases.

Other apps I use for "free" money: Checkout51, Swagbucks, and Walmart Savings Catcher
Do you have any nifty savings apps you love? I'd love to hear about them!

No comments