Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dickinson's Witch Hazel Oil Control Towelettes

I have a wedding coming up, April 27th to be exact, and I've been really reluctant to try any new products. I feel like the last thing I need is some kind of full frontal face explosion to worry about a few days before my wedding. I did a lot of research and saw a lot of positive reviews on the Dickinson's Witch Hazel Oil Control Towelettes. The biggest complaint I seemed to see had more to do with the price than the product. I actually find the price to be quite reasonable. If you're at Walgreens you can get a box of 20 for $7.79 (but the website saves you $3.30 so you can get 20 for $4.49.) If you pop over to Amazon.com you can get the same box of 20 for $8.13 or do a combo of the towelettes and the toner for $16.23. Price is all about how you shop. I personally think it's a good price because the product works.

I have combination skin and these have really helped to keep my skin clean throughout the day. It's so convenient to slip a packet into my purse or my clutch and I have it when I need it. They are so gentle and leave me feeling extremely refreshed. My only complaint is, is that the smell isn't a favorite of mine. I think I may be witch hazel intolerant, BUT the product is so amazing that I don't care!

This definitely isn't your grandmother's witch hazel! I'd highly recommend this product to anyone looking for more radiant skin. People are going to notice and comment on how great your complexion is, and want to know what you have been using!

Dickinson's product received complimentary from Influenster

No comments:

Post a Comment