Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Colgate Optic White Review

I wouldn't exactly call myself a toothpaste snob, but I'm definitely funny about what goes into my mouth (no pun intended.) Previously we were using Crest 3D White toothpaste. Right on the tube it says, "Whitens: Can remove up to 80% of surface stains in 14 days." Who isn't going to jump on that? Sadly, we are nearly finished with the 2 tubes (buy in bulk, right?) and neither of us (my fiance or myself) have noticed any differences. Maybe we were looking too hard or maybe we weren't looking hard enough, but nothing too exciting going on for us.
Before receiving the Colgate Optic White Collection from Influenster, we were already the proud owners of the Colgate 360 Optic White Toothbrush. A fantastic little device. It has polishing bristles that polish away the surface stains and a tongue and cheek cleaner on the backside, which comfortably helps remove that odor causing bacteria. We have nothing but awesome things to say about that tooth brush. We both purchased the "soft" bristles, because it's our preference, and it's a very comfortable tooth brush.

When a product says anything about noticeable results in a week, I tend to roll my eyes. Nothing works in a week. But that is what this toothpaste claims and it was a claim I was willing to refute. I started using this toothbrush on a Saturday and by the next Friday I could see a big difference. A "hey, look at those teeth" difference. I couldn't deny it, I couldn't find fault, it really works. The mouthwash doesn't have the most pleasant taste, but I've become a firm believer that if the mouthwash tastes good, it's probably not doing good (so I can live with the not so awesome taste.)

I'm not sure if it's because I've been using the whole collection together or what, but Colgate has really put together an awesome trio here!

(Products received complimentarily from Influenster)

No comments:

Post a Comment