Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Influenster | NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine

This is easily my favorite product out of the Influenster Holiday Vox Box. Hands down. New York Color is a brand you see all the time and it's one of the brands you probably pass on because of the price. We've all been there. Splurge on the drug store brands for the low price and end up disappointed and out extra money because you have to run out and buy something new. NYC's Liquid Lipshine is not going to let you down!
The shade I received was Nude York City. Nude York City, get it? Isn't that adorable? I was less than thrilled because I'm fair skinned (pasty pale) with pink lips and nude colors usually aren't my thing. I think this color is now my go-to nude! It looks great, smells great, and my hair isn't getting stuck in it when the wind blows. This is a great, inexpensive product that every girl should have in her makeup kit!

All products were received complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment