Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Influenster | Kiss Nail Dress

This wasn't exactly my first rodeo when it comes to nail adhesives. In the past I've been pretty let down by them. I wasn't exactly over the moon to see a set in the Influenster Holiday Vox Box.

Since I'd never tried the Kiss Nail Dress, I gave them the benefit of the doubt. The instructions are very simple: select the size that fits your nail, apply near, not on your cuticle and smooth away from center, then fold down over edges and file away the excess. They even include a file for your use and explain that the black side is to file excess from the jeweled strips and the pink side is for fashion strips. Very simple and removal is far simpler, just peel off slowly.

Within a matter of minutes I was rocking my jeweled, filigree manicure (which the design isn't exactly me, but who's complaining?) I have to say that I've been pleasantly surprised with the durability of these nail adhesives. In the past it's been a matter of minutes with me and they are peeling off. I'm not saying these lasted days, but much longer than expected for someone as active as me!

All products were received complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment