Thursday, January 10, 2013

Montagne Jeunesse Face Masque & Quaker Real Medleys Oatmeal+

I was so excited to see the holiday vox box at the post office, I was even more excited when I opened it up and saw some of the goodies inside. Face masks, oatmeal, a super cool looking hairbrush, lip gloss (what girl doesn't love lip gloss), an energy drink packet, and even more great goodies. I've literally been dying to dig in but the holidays set me back. This is like Christmas morning all over again!
I'm pretty sure one of my absolute favorite items was the Raspberry & Mango face masque from Montagne Jeunesse! The smell is absolutely amazing. The instructions are easy to follow and just plain simple to do (fail proof.) Just rinse your face, apply, kick back for 10-15 minutes, and then wash off and marvel at how great your skin feels (and then get compliments from your fiance on how great your face smells.)
I've always been a fan of Quaker's oatmeal, it's something I grew up on (and still keep on hand as an adult.) Oatmeal really isn't something that looks super impressive at first glance. It smelled great but it's hard to get excited about powdery oats. Add a little water and some heat to the situation and you've got something going on. This Cherry Pistachio Oatmeal is not your average oatmeal. It's an oatmeal to get excited about. The flavors work so well together. I could eat this every morning!

All products were received complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment