Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Brooch Bouquet

Before I took a little break from blogging I had just began the process of having a brooch bouquet designed for my wedding. I found a terrific designer, Nicolasa Cicero. You couldn't ask to work with a better person. She was extremely professional and thorough. She made sure I knew exactly what I was getting and double checked to make sure we were on the same page. For a detail obsessed person, like myself, I couldn't have found a more perfect designer to work with!

Nicolasa kept me up to date every step of the process. From picking out the brooches for my bouquet, having the top completed, and adding the stem. My bouquet was shipped quickly and I look at it everyday, it's just gorgeous! (These pictures were taken by Nicolasa.)



No comments:

Post a Comment