Monday, March 26, 2012

Bring On The Bling

By the second day of wedding planning I knew that I wanted two bouquets, an extremely simple lavender bouquet for the bouquet toss, and I REALLY wanted a brooch bouquet. Being on a budget, I immediately started to wonder if I'd be able to actually afford them. While gorgeous and timeless, I felt a little stingy with our wedding money dropping $700-$1200 on my bouquet. I knew I COULD DIY a version that I'd be happy with, but I just don't have the time. -insert a pouty bride here-

Then I accidentally ran across Nicolasa Cicero. I immediately fell in love with two bouquets (and then all of them.) Her bouquets are GORGEOUS and the prices are amazing! Not only that, but she's a real treat to work with. Check out these beauties!





No comments:

Post a Comment